- Random orbit sander for a variety of sanding and polishing tasks on wood, metal and PVC as well as for paint and varnish removal from flat or curved surfaces
- Powered with 230W motor that delivers no load speed of 0 – 13000 rpm
- Random orbit sanding function allows to sand safely across the wood grain without leaving swirl marks
- Multiple grip areas for increased comfort and control when sanding
- Dust bag included to keep the working areas cleaner
|Brand||BLACK + DECKER|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||22.6 x 12.9 x 15.4 centimetres|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Maximum rotational speed||13000 RPM|
|Product Dimensions||22.6 x 12.9 x 15.4 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
|Item model number||BEW210-GB|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Random Orbit Sander, 1 x Sanding Sheet, 1 x Dust bag|
|Item Weight||1.36 kg|
The BLACK+DECKER BEW210 Heritage Random Orbit Sander has a powerful motor that produces a high-speed for quick, effortless stock removal. The sander delivers a high-quality finish that can safely sand across the grain of wood without leaving swirl marks on your finish. The multiple soft gripping areas, offer increased comfort and control during prolonged use.
The dust collection system lets you keep your work surface clear as you go, dust bag included. Sanding paper can be quickly attached or removed thanks to the hook & loop system. Ideal for sanding and polishing on wood, metal, PVC and paint, on both flat and curved surfaces.
Input Power: 230W
Oscillating Speed: 0-13,000/min.
Sanding Pad Size: 125mm
Cable Length: 2m
There are no reviews yet.