About Barbarossa Hard Point Teeth Universal Handsaw:
The Barbarossa Hard Point Teeth Universal Handsaw provides quick, efficient cutting with a comfortable, slip-resistant bi-material grip. With hard point teeth, this saw makes for fast cutting on both the push and pull stroke. The induction hardened blade makes for long-lasting sharpness for all your wood cutting needs.
High Quality ABS Plastic Handle:
The handle of the Barbarossa Universal Handsaw is made from pure ABS plastic and molded into an ergonomic shape for less hand and wrist fatigue. This handsaw has a soft, non-slip handle that has been carefully designed to offer you the maximum comfort with solid grip.
Used specifically for finish work, plastic , plywood, and hardwoods. Ideal for Carpenters, gardeners, contractors and framers.
- The Rip and Pull Handsaw have hard point teeth to cut up to 50% faster than traditional handsaws.
- Designed for site work cutting heavy stock as well as fast cuts in softer timber.
- A new handle design eases the cutting experience and makes it more comfortable.
- This handsaw utilises a universal staggered tooth design to remove material quickly.
- Contoured slip-resistant index finger grip for precise cut alignment.
For any reason, if you are not satisfied with our Barbarossa Handsaw, simply send it back to us under our 100% money-back guarantee.