- Powerful 1200w Motor Brings Plenty of Suction Power. Designed for cold ash pickup.
- Dual Filtration System prevents fine dust particles from escaping into your breathing space and protect the motor from being damaged.
- Filling level indicator tells you when to empty the canister.
- 1.5m extended lined-metal hose and 4.5m cable allow you clean all corners easily.
- Includes: Container lid, Metal container, Metal suction hose, Aluminum suction tube, Pleated filter, Dacron type filter bag, three wheels.
|Power / Wattage||1200 watts|
|Package Dimensions||45.5 x 29 x 29 cm; 5.32 Kilograms|
|Volume Capacity||20 litres|
|Item Weight||5.32 kg|
BACOENG ash vacuum cleaner is designed specifically for cold-ash pickup out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves and BBQ grills.
Equipped with a reusable HEPA and a washable filter bag, BACOENG ash vacuum cleaner traps fine dust particles and prevents stray particles from remaining in the air and settling in your home after you complete the job. In addition, the filtration system works at high speeds to ensure the motor remains free from damage caused by ash and dust.
In addition, BACONEG pays special attention to below details:
-The motor’s over-heating prevention mechanism ensures your safety;
-The Vacuum’s design allows for convenient storage of basic product accessories.
Quality Material and Exquisite Workmanship
- The plastic-spray metal canister and high quality fittings are firm and durable.
- Motor with heating protection brings plenty of suction power and ensure your safety.
- You can easily use it to clean ash and dust.
- Powerful 1200w Motor Brings Plenty of Suction Power.
- 20L metal canister provide sufficient capacity for dust and ash.
- 5ft/ 1.5m extended lined-metal hose and 15ft/ 4.5m cable allow you clean all corners easily.
This design allows for convenient storage of product accessories.
All included accessories can store away neatly on the vacuum’s caster feet or lid surface with integrated storage wells.
Dual Filtration System
Equipped with a reusable HEPA and a Dacron type filter bag, BACOENG ASH Vacuum traps fine dust particles and prevents stray particles from remaining in the air.
The filtration system works at high speeds to ensure the motor remains free from damage caused by ash and dust.
Cleaning Reference Indicator
The indicator shows the ash coverage on the dacron filter surface. If the coverage reaches 100%, the indicator will turn full red. You can still continue to vacuum, but the suction power will decrease. At this point, emptying the canister and cleaning the dacron filter with a brush will restore optimal working condition of the ash vac.
1. Designed for cold ash pickup only.
2. Designed for dry application only, not suitable for wet use.
3. Ensure embers and debris are completely cooled before using the Ash Vacuum.