- 🔋【About ALLPOWERS】:Since 2010, ALLPOWERS has focused on the research and design of portable power station and foldable solar panel, we committed to providing clean, green and sustainable power solutions. Whether you are in family emergency, hiking camping, outdoor RV, etc., ALLPOWERS provides reliable power that you can take your adventure anywhere.
- 🔋【Charge 10 Devices Simultaneously】: ALLPOWERS portable power station is equipped with a 288 watt-hour lithium-ion battery pack. Portable power source features 2*AC ports (220V/50Hz, 300W, peak 500w), 1*USB-C port (5V-20V/ 100W max, QC3.0), 3*USB ports(5V/ 3A), 2*DC ports (12V/ 5A), 1* car socket(12V/5A) and a wireless charger(5V/1A) at the top. ALLPOWERS portable power station gives you the ports you need to charge all of your devices at the same time.
- 🔋【Widely Range of Application】:The ALLPOWERS outdoor generator is powerful enough to meet different kinds of electricity demands usage for emergency, outdoors, home, travel, camping, road trips. Portable power source supports charging mobile phones, laptop, computers, GPS, walkie talkies, cameras, drones, holiday lights, in-car appliances and more. Portable power station use pure sine wave inverter, which working faster, quieter, safer and more stable.
- 🔋【Wireless Smart Phone Charging】:The ALLPOWERS portable generator supports most smart phones that equipped with QI standard technology or other QI enable devices. Before charging,please take off your phone case.
- 🔋【Phone Remote Control】: ALLPOWERS App supports iOS 9.0 or above /Android 4.3 or above. Ultimate wireless stability, with Bluetooth technology that connects your devices in a wink. The portable power station can be start easily and reliably.
- 🔋【5 Recharging Methods】: ALLPOWERS solar generator has 5 ways to charge the emergency battery supply. It takes 5-6 hours to fully recharge portable power station by AC 220v wall socket; about 5-6 hours under direct sun light with solar panel (DC 100W Max and sold separately, not included), 5-6 hours by 60W(max) USB-C socket( not included) and 6-7 hours by 12V car socket (sold separately). Also can be charged by wall socket and USB-C together.
- 🔋【Portable Power Source & Emergency Light】: The rechargeable portable power station weighs only 7.5lbs and a solid handle design makes it easy to take backup battery power supply to everywhere. Built with two white LED flashlight as emergency Light.
|Voltage||220 Volts (AC)|
|Included Components||2x AC Output: 220V / 50Hz, Car Output Port: 12V / 5A (Max.), 3x USB Output: 5V 3A (Max.), USB-C in: PD 60W max /USB-C out: PD 100W max, DC Output: 12V / 5A (Max.)|
|Colour||Black, Grey, Orange|
|Product dimensions||20.6L x 16.5W x 10.9H centimetres|
|Engine type||4 Stroke|
|Total power outlets||2|
|Product Dimensions||20.57 x 16.51 x 10.92 cm; 3.4 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.4 kg|
What’s in the box?
- 2x AC Output: 220V / 50Hz
- 3x USB Output: 5V 3A (Max.)
- USB-C in: PD 60W max /USB-C out: PD 100W max
- DC Output: 12V / 5A (Max.)
- Car Output Port: 12V / 5A (Max.)
Ship from UK local store
5 Ways of Recharge
*Socket: Wall socket using the included 60W mains charger within 5-6 hours to be fully charged.
*Solar panel: 80W max input (solar panel not included), about 4-5 hours to be fully charged.
*USB-C port: with PD 60W needs 5-6 hours to be fully charged.
*Car cigarette lighter: 12V car charger takes 6-7 hours to be fully charged.
***It supports Charge by wall socket + USB-C together.
Use ALLPOWERS APP to controll it wirelessly with Bluetooth
New APP experience, making operation easier. Bluetooth technology provides a stable and reliable experience. It works almost anywhere.
Emergency Power for Home Use
Take the generator as an emergency power supply. Excellent replacement as the lights, phone charger, laptop charger to keep your daily going in case of any power cuts.
Wireless Smart Phone Charging
Wireless Charging : 5V 1A.It supports most smart phones that equipped with QI standard technology or other QI enable devices. Before charging,please take off your phone case.
Featuring with LCD screen that shows battery operating status timely.
1. Bluetooth Mode
3. In/Out Indicator
5. Time to Empty/Full
6.In/Out Power Balance
7. DC Outing
Car, RV camping travel trip
Take the ALLPOWERS generator with you on camping, travel, cottage trips, off-road, excursion.
ALLPOWERS High Capacity Generator Meets All your Needs
Boasting a remarkable 288 watt-hours of energy, using only premium components and the most advanced power management technology, ALLPOWERS portable generator packs enough power to fully charge your personal electronic devices, household electronics and appliances, powering up your tools, and helping you keep lights on for emergency use, charging your laptops, cell phones. It’s great to take in your RV, campsites, camping, hunting, farm or the job sites. The portable generator can be controlled by ALLPOWERS APP.
Q:What devices can be charged by the ALLPOWERS 288Wh?
A：It is suitable for electronic device rated power is less than 300W and peak power is not more than 500W.
Q: How do I know the working hours of my device?
A: AC output:working time = 288Wh * 0.85 / working power of the device. DC output:working time = 288Wh * 0.90 / working power of the device.
Q: How long does it take to fully charge this power station?
A: Within 5~6 hours from the AC power outlet; for convenience, there are 4 spare charging options, namely, about 4~5 hours from the ALLPOWERS 100W solar panel (sold separately), and about 6~7 hours from the car cigarette lighter port. About 5~6 hours by USB-C port, also can be charged by power outlet + USB-C together.
Q:What kind of solar panels can be connected? What kind of charging cable is used?
A:The solar charger of 18V60W~18V100W should be able to charge our generator. The solar input can handle up to 60W of power per hour and is regulated by MPPT. As we know, sometimes it is not always as sunny as summer, so we suggest you choose the foldable 80-100W solar charger. Connection cable requires DC 5525 to Anderson cable.
Q:Could it supply power to the load while charging?
A:At present, for the purpose of battery life maintenance, it is recommended not to charge and discharge at ordinary times, except in emergency situations. When the generator is recharging from AC wall mains, only the USB outings and AC outing are available.As for other output sockets, they are not capable of charging and discharging at the same time, what is more, DC outing will be enabled with priority when there are multiple devices plugged in. for the rest ports,first come first served.
Q:What kind of battery is the product? What is the capacity?
A:High-density lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 78000mAh.
Battery Capacity: 288Wh / 78000mAh
Rated Power: 300W, Peak Power 500W
Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
Protection Circuit: Short circuit, over current, over power, over charge, over-temperature, ect
Size: 20.6×16.5x11cm / 8.1×6.5×4.3inch
Weight: 3986g / 137.3oz
AC Input: 220v / 50Hz
Solar Charger Input/Anderson Power Solar Input: 12V-22V / 3.2A (Max.)
Car Charger: 12V / 3.2A (Attention: For 12V battery only, not the 24V battery, use this charging method when driving)
USB-C: PD 60W (Max.)
AC Output x 2: 220V / 50Hz
USB Output x 3: 5V 3A (Max.)
USB-C: PD 100W (Max.)
DC Output: 12V / 5A (Max.)
Cigaratte Output Port: 12V / 5A (Max.)
Wireless Charging x 1: 5V 1A
1x ALLPOWERS Portable Generator Power Station
1x AC Wall Charger
1x User Manual