- We are an UK company and provide reliable high quality products with one year UK warranty. We do free next working day delivery to mainland of UK (We don’t ship our items to Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Jersey and other countries) and dispatch your order on the same day when your payment is completed before 2:00 pm.
- This is a quality DIGI synergic multi-process welding machine which is very easily operated and perfect for garage, farm, mobile technicians, DIY and other repair services.
- DIGI Synergic System control: the current, voltage and feeding speed can be synchronously changing to correctly get matching each other so very easy to use. Variable Voltage Control – Gives precise adjustment of output voltage to give control of heat input. Full protections: over current protection, over heat protection and over load protection. Please note this machine is not suitable for welding aluminium and aluminium alloys.
- TIG arc start method: Lift arc ignition and comes with a 3m lift TIG torch (Please note the TIG function is lift arc start, not High Frequency arc start ignition). MMA mode with AUTO ARC FORCE, HOT START, No stick technology and Usable electrode 1.6 – 3.2mm
- Compact portable, light weight and comes with a 3 pin 13 amp UK standard plug. 12 month UK warranty for free repair or replacement.
|Product Dimensions||44 x 18 x 29.7 cm; 8 Kilograms|
|Voltage||240 Volts (AC)|
|Item Weight||8 kg|
MIG/MAG/FLUX/LIFT TIG/ MMA(ARC/STICK) DC Inverter welder 5 IN 1
DIGI Synergic System control: the current, voltage and feeding speed can be synchronously changing to correctly get matching each other so very easy to use.
Variable Voltage Control – Gives precise adjustment of output voltage to give control of heat input
Full protections: over current protection, over heat protection and over load protection
Reverse Polarity Facility (gasless welding) – Allows use of self shielding flux cored wires for outdoor applications
Feed wire speed can be adjustable
Wire diameter size range: 0.6/0.8/1.0(mm)
Fitted feed roller size: 0.6/0.8(mm)
Wire reel size can be up to 5kg
TIG arc start method: Lift arc
AUTO ARC FORCE, HOT START and No stick technology
Usable electrode 1.6 – 3.2mm for MMA welding
Compact portable design and light weight
Comes with a 2m fixed MIG torch
Power Voltage (V): AC220V+/-15% Single phase
Rated Input Capacity (kVA): 5(MIG), 5(TIG), 6(MMA)
No-load Voltage (V): 56
Current Range (A): 10-160
Rated Duty Cycle (%)(25C °): 60
Efficiency (%): 70
Insulation Class: F. Protection Class: IP21
Weight (kg): 7.5
Measurements (mm): 440 x 180 x 297
MIG-160 DC inverter Welder 5 IN 1, 2m fixed MIG Torch, 3m valved Lift TIG Torch, 2m Earth Lead, 2m MMA lead, Wire Brush, Welding face mask, Instruction manual
12 Months UK Warranty for free repair or replacement